Trademark Licensing Guide
The handbook "Trademark Licensing"
is a useful practitioner’s guide
owners when commercializing their intellectual property rights internationally. The handbook provides
practical information on trademark licensing in more than 135 countries.
What is the content of this guide?
An overview on proceedings, requirements and effectiveness in each country will be given and the rights
and obligations of the brand owner and its licensee will be outlined. Amongst others, the following
questions will be answered:
Samples for reading:
- Is there a specific form required for a licence agreement?
- Is it permitted to license the use of unregistered trademarks?
- Does the sale of a registered trademark mark terminate a licence?
- Are there statutory provisions or common law principles prescribing the terms of licensing?
- Is a licence required to be recorded with the Trademark Office or other authority?
- When does a licence become effective against third parties?
- What is the licensee’s legal position in infringement proceedings?
The price for the PDF Download is
99.- EUR plus VAT of 19% (if applicable), payable via credit card.
Your data will be SSL encoded.